This book tells the story of how we learned what controls the temperature of the planets, including our own. From the first ideas on climate in ancient times, to the magnificent intellectual leaps of the Renaissance, then via the progressive understanding of heat and the daring explorations of the Earth and atmosphere by ship, mountain ascent and balloons in the 19th century, to the modern era of ...
Paperback: 110 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 19, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 4811785
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: I give this short book on a very focused topic - the history of climate understanding of the Earth and planets - five stars for two reasons. First, it is an easy and informative read on a topic I find fascinating, and second, I was pleased to see how...
- Planetary Climate before the Space Age epub
- Download Planetary Climate before the Space Age epub
- Planetary Climate before the Space Age text
- 978-1546814191 epub
- Download Ralph D Lorenz epub
- Download Ralph D Lorenz ebooks
- Download Science and Math pdf ebooks