#8 of 10 Terrific Reads of 2009. "Charles Bukowski will dig the grit in this seedy novel, a poetic rendering of postmodern San Francisco." -O, The Oprah MagazineA Best Book of the Year -The Nervous Breakdown"Where Michel Gondry would go if he went down a few too many miles of bad desert road." -The Collagist"Mohr's prose roams with chimerical liquidity. The magic of this book is a disturbing, hall...
Paperback: 205 pages
Publisher: Two Dollar Radio; First Edition edition (June 1, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.7 x 7.6 inches
Amazon Rank: 1013706
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: Some Things That Meant the World To Me is not your conventional novel. It is told from inside the head of our main character, who is a troubled 30-year-old man living in San Francisco. It seamlessly blends his present with his past, gradually buildin...
- Some Things That Meant the World to Me epub
- Download Some Things That Meant the World to Me pdf
- Some Things That Meant the World to Me txt
- 978-0982015117 epub
- Download Joshua Mohr epub
- Download Joshua Mohr ebooks
- Download Literature and Fiction epub books